Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Picking Up The Broken Pieces.

Dave, Cristal, Kyara, Hunter & DJ.
Grandma Kathy :-)
I was adopted. Let me get that out right now, you'll hear me talk about it a LOT later on. I've always wondered about them, who they are and where I came from - and I found that out right before the start of this school year, in August via Myspace. My adoptive parents had shown me a set of pictures, but that's all the information I had about them, the pictures and a name, Stacie Hall. I received a voicemail one night from her mom, my grandma, Terry, and BAM! Next thing you know, I was introduced to my older sister, Amber and my younger brother, Matthew. Then, Stacie gave me a phone number to reach my dad at and that was when I began to pick up the broken pieces of my heart and my life... when I met Dave, my dad and his family: My two younger brothers, Hunter and DJ and my younger sister, Kyara as well as his wife, Cristal. Dave and I almost instantly connected and within days had a pretty open relationship that was growing stronger by the seconds!! I couldn't have been happier, he loved me and I loved him... so, so, so, much... =) He told me about my grandma, Kathy and several of my aunts: Jodi, Sherri, etc... who I am still in touch with. I truly am thankful for them. My dad and I, although unfortunate, have lost contact - maybe one day we will be able to pick up where we left off... but only time will tell. I think about him every minute, of every day, and I love him with all of my heart as I always will. On my 18th birthday I have made the definite decision to get a tattoo of his name, the day we met and a saying of my choice... Fino Alla Morte Fare Parte Di Noi... Till Death Do Us Apart. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment